Registration for Mighty Peace Day coming soon!
Dear MPD Participants,
We are just over a month away Mighty Peace Day 2019 – a day of Inspiration, Celebration, and Education. The following information is critical. Please read to the end of the message. Please ensure that this message is forwarded to all teacher/adult supervisors attending MPD 2019 and that relevant information is passed on to the attending students.
Get Your Registrations Completed – Space is Limited
- If your school has not registered all of your students and teachers for MPD yet, please do so immediately. Time is running out. On-line registration closes at midnight on April 29th.
- After April 29, if there are still spots available, you will need to register your students directly with Liz Ruff, the Registration contact on our contact us page.
- Again, unless you have been let know otherwise, the registration login is the principal’s email address and your school login code. If you are having any difficulty at any time, let us know and we will help you with registration.
MPD Admissions Wristbands
- MPD Admission Wristbands will be delivered to registered schools within the Grande Prairie city area on or before May 01.
- If you are outside of Grande Prairie, the MPD Admissions Wristbands will be ready for you for pick up at MPD.
- All student and teacher participants must have an MPD Admissions Wristband to enter MPD.
May 07, 2019 – Mighty Peace Day 2019
- Please arrive with your students to the Revolution Place in Grande Prairie by 9:00 am on Tuesday, May 7, 2019.
- MPD 2019 ends at 2:15 pm. Students are to remain seated in their section until they are called for their buses. It is critical that the supervisors ensure this process is followed for the safe exit of the building and the timely loading of the buses.
- All participants MUST bring a lunch. There are no food services available in the building this year. There is no outside food from other food vendors allowed in Revolution Place.